Telos Offers Special Introductory Price on Zephyr/IP
August 12, 2008, Cleveland Ohio, USA
Telos Systems is now offering the new Zephyr/IP (the acclaimed IP Codec optimized for superior operation over Internet and mobile phone data services) at a special introductory price.
For a limited time, Zephyr/IP is available for $3,995.00 USD on orders placed before October 15, 2008. “We are coming into the busiest remote season of the year,” says managing director Denny Sanders. “Sporting events are a perfect opportunity to experience the stability and reliability of the Z/IP’s exclusive technology in a long form broadcast.” Zephyr/IP’s normal list price is $5,980.00 USD.
Zephyr/IP utilizes ACTTM (Agile Connection Technology), which combines state-of-theart loss detection and concealment with dynamic buffering and auto-varying bitrate functions to continuously adapt to network conditions, minimizing the effects of packet loss, bandwidth variations, and jitter that occur on real-world networks. Z/IP also works directly with high-speed mobile phone data networks; a PC Card slot accepts standard mobile data cards.
Z/IP also introduces another technology leap: AAC-ELD, a new codec based on the LowDelay AAC coding standard. With its excellent fidelity at low bitrates, nearly inaudible loss concealment and auto bitrate and jitter tuning, AAC-ELD delivers amazingly clear, high-fidelity audio over Internet connections.
The Telos Z/IP Server enables Z/IP users to dial other Z/IPs by name, traverse NATs automatically, visualize the connection path on a world map and display the live status of Z/IPs in their speed dial list. (The Z/IP Server service is provided by Telos at no charge to Z/IP customers.)
- New AAC-ELD (Advanced Audio Coding - Enhanced Low Delay) Codec, for the absolute best audio quality, even over less-than-perfect connections.
- New Telos ACT (Agile Connection Technology) delivers reliable audio despite varying network conditions, and without the need for user intervention.
- Telos-hosted Z/IP Server enables lookup of and connection to other Zephyr/IP users worldwide, even through firewalls and Network Address Translation (NAT) devices.
- Effective packet loss concealment requires no additional bandwidth and does not introduce additional delay.
- Audio I/O via AES/EBU, analog and an Axia Livewire IP-Audio interface.
- Studio-grade 24-bit A-to-D and D-to-A converters.
- Ethernet and USB connections.
- Works directly with high-speed mobile phone data networks via an EVDO USB modem.
- WiFi connectivity: Connect to any WiFi hotspot.
- Transmission bitrates from 18 kbps to 256 kbps.
- High-resolution, information-rich interface with context-sensitive on-screen help.
- Full-VGA display screen displays network conditions in an intuitive color-coded graphics format.
- Support of select wireless devices, as well as UMTS devices.
- Friendly auto-lookup lets you dial favorite connections by name regardless of their currently assigned IP address.
- Compatible with Telos Zephyr Xstream and supports SIP, G.711, G.722, MPEG Layer 2.
- Web server for remote configuration and remote control.
For media information, contact Angi Roberson at email@example.com, or call +1- 216-241-7225. Special Introductory Pricing available on all orders placed by October 15, 2008, with shipment accepted by October 27, 2008.
To learn more about the Zephyr/IP visit
Telos Systems, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio with offices in Europe, is a leading manufacturer of ISDN, coded audio and telephone interface products for talk-shows, teleconferencing, audio production, remote broadcasts, and intercom applications.