31 March, 2004, Cleveland Ohio, USA
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. Now available: Omnia-3fmt. With this new version of the existing Omnia-3 processing platform, you’ll experience even more of the clarity and punch that Omnia users have come to rely on.
The new Omnia-3fmt provides three additional bands of AGC/Compression to the three existing bands of limiting currently found in Omnia-3fm. This adds significantly to the current full-bodied Omnia-3 platform, thereby creating a sound signature with greater spectral consistency. This results in smoother segment-to-segment consistency, a sort of automatic EQ function, which adds even more control. Omnia-3fmt generates warmer, phatter sound in low frequencies while maintaining a crystalline, open, and natural texture in high frequencies. Yet, it allows for a surprising level of competitiveness.
Additionally, the Omnia-3fmt offers standard features you may not see in other products:
- 48kHz sampling, multi-band processing, AES/EBU inputs and outputs.
- Unique and technically advanced multiband limiter uses a feedback configuration for low and mid bands, while high bands utilize a feedforward design.
- A wide range of factory presets specially tuned to take advantage of the powerful processing capabilities found in Omnia-3 processors. A variety of format-specific presets help users get up and running quickly.
- Renowned Omnia Bass Management controls.
- Omnia-3fmt comes equipped with a very flexible remote software application that can connect via serial or the optional modem or Ethernet ports. And the highly advanced, distortion-canceling composite clipping stage will make your signal clean, clear and loud.
- Removable PC Card that makes it easy to share, store and retrieve favorite settings.
Impressive features aside, it's the final product; your signature sound that matters. That's why leading broadcasters the world over choose Omnia to raise their ratings and crush their competition. Current Omnia-3fm owners can obtain a free Omnia-3fmt upgrade by contacting Omnia Audio customer support at +1-216-241-7225.
Omnia products will be on display in the Telos / Omnia booth #N1416 at the Spring NAB convention. For more information, call Caroline Dorsey at Omnia Audio or browse www.omniaaudio.com.
Omnia, a Telos company, is world-renowned for its digital audio signal processing expertise. Omnia audio processors for FM, AM, TV, HD Radio & DAB, Internet, and audio production are setting new standards for professional audio quality.