Omnia-3fmt: Turbo-charging For More Processing Power!
New upgrade unlocks three bands of AGC
31 March, 2004, Cleveland Ohio, USA
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. Now available: Omnia-3fmt. With this new version of the existing Omnia-3 processing platform, you’ll experience even more of the clarity and punch that Omnia users have come to rely on.
The new Omnia-3fmt provides three additional bands of AGC/Compression to the three existing bands of limiting currently found in Omnia-3fm. This adds significantly to the current full-bodied Omnia-3 platform, thereby creating a sound signature with greater spectral consistency. This results in smoother segment-to-segment consistency, a sort of automatic EQ function, which adds even more control. Omnia-3fmt generates warmer, phatter sound in low frequencies while maintaining a crystalline, open, and natural texture in high frequencies. Yet, it allows for a surprising level of competitiveness.
Additionally, the Omnia-3fmt offers standard features you may not see in other products:
- 48kHz sampling, multi-band processing, AES/EBU inputs and outputs.
- Unique and technically advanced multiband limiter uses a feedback configuration for low and mid bands, while high bands utilize a feedforward design.
- A wide range of factory presets specially tuned to take advantage of the powerful processing capabilities found in Omnia-3 processors. A variety of format-specific presets help users get up and running quickly.
- Renowned Omnia Bass Management controls.
- Omnia-3fmt comes equipped with a very flexible remote software application that can connect via serial or the optional modem or Ethernet ports. And the highly advanced, distortion-canceling composite clipping stage will make your signal clean, clear and loud.
- Removable PC Card that makes it easy to share, store and retrieve favorite settings.
Impressive features aside, it's the final product; your signature sound that matters. That's why leading broadcasters the world over choose Omnia to raise their ratings and crush their competition. Current Omnia-3fm owners can obtain a free Omnia-3fmt upgrade by contacting Omnia Audio customer support at +1-216-241-7225.
Omnia products will be on display in the Telos / Omnia booth #N1416 at the Spring NAB convention. For more information, call Caroline Dorsey at Omnia Audio or browse www.omniaaudio.com.
Omnia, a Telos company, is world-renowned for its digital audio signal processing expertise. Omnia audio processors for FM, AM, TV, HD Radio & DAB, Internet, and audio production are setting new standards for professional audio quality.