Telos Nx6 Talkshow System is ready for dialogue.
Complete six-line system with phone and screener software is just $3,995.
08 April 2010, Cleveland Ohio, USA
Radio engineers, rejoice: you can now get a new Telos Nx6 Talkshow System, packaged with the Telos Desktop Director and Telos Assistant Producer call-screening software — for only $3,995.
Like its big brother, the 12-line Telos Nx12, Nx6 fits four adaptive digital hybrids with advanced DSP technology inside a 2 RU chassis - perfect for phone-intensive formats such as talk or interview shows, where caller quality is critical.
Nx6 can handle up to six phone lines, either analog (POTS) or digital (ISDN BRI). Each of its four hybrids is equipped with individually adjustable AGC and noise gate by Omnia; combined with Telos’ renowned Digital Dynamic EQ (DDEQ) and adaptive hybrid technology, the Nx6 delivers superior caller-to-caller consistency.
Nx6 features and benefits include:
- Single-studio, four-hybrid operation for phone-intensive radio formats
- Split-Mode operation allows hybrids and call-in lines to be divided between two studios
- Adjustable DDEQ keeps sound signature uniform from caller to caller
- New symmetrical Smart AGC by Omnia automatically keeps levels consistant
- "Long-tail" echo suppression helps tame echo on satellite, cellular, and VoIP calls
- Status Symbols™ Visual Call Management icons give talent and producers line and caller status at a glance
- Built-in remote control capabilities for recording devices and profanity delay units
- Studio Adaption and pitch shifter help prevent feedback in open-speaker environments
- Supports up to 4 Telos control devices; works with up to eight controllers using optional external controller power supply
- Full-featured I/O with AES/EBU and analog connections, plus Livewire™ port for direct connection to Axia IP-Audio networks
- Easy Web-based configuration and remote administration
The Nx6 Package includes a Telos Desktop Director 12-line phoneset with handset, built-in acoustically isolated speakerphone and screener’s headset port, as well as Telos Assistant Producer software for quick and easy call screening and fast off-air chat between producer and talent.
Nx6 owners can also add other control options, like the Telos Call Controller, a standalone two-hybrid/12-line that connects to your favorite wired or wireless phoneset, or the drop-in Call Controller and Phone Fader Modules for Axia Element 2.0 mixing consoles, which puts total control of your Nx12 in the console so talent never has to take their eyes off the board.
The Telos Nx series of telephone systems is pre-engineered for broadcasting’s networked future. Nx6 and Nx12 systems use the Livewire standard for professional networked audio over Ethernet, integrating directly with Axia IP-Audio Networks via a standard Ethernet connection - a single CAT-6 connection carries all caller audio, mix-minus feeds, Program-On-Hold audio and hybrid control commands.
To see the new Nx6, visit Telos at the 2010 NAB Show in Las Vegas - Central Hall at the Telos / Omnia / Axia display in Booth #C146. For more info, contact Angi Roberson via email at angi@Telos-Systems.com, via phone at +1-216-241-7225, and visit Telos-Systems.com.
Press-ready photographs of Nx6 can be downloaded from the Telos Photo Gallery at Telos-Systems.com/press-gallery/
Telos Systems, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio with offices in Europe, is a leading manufacturer of ISDN, coded audio and telephone interface products for talk-shows, teleconferencing, audio production, remote broadcasts, and intercom applications.