Announcing ProSTREAM X/2, Our New Premier Streaming Software! November 20, 2014
ProSTREAM X/2: Helping you cast the perfect 'Net
WiFi and Internet connections are available everywhere these days — and so is streaming audio. Soon, the connected car will make it easier than ever to listen to high-quality streamed audio on the move. That’s a big change in listening habits, but don’t worry: ProSTREAM X/2 is here to help.
ProSTREAM X/2 is the new second-generation streaming software from The Telos Alliance; a new combined audio processing/streaming platform designed for broadcasters who understand that streaming audio quality and reliability are just as important as terrestrial transmission. ProSTREAM X/2 gives you the power to fine-tune your streams for clearest, cleanest audio output — regardless of bit rate, codec or delivery platform.
One feature that puts ProSTREAM X/2 above the rest is new Adaptive Streaming technology. With Adaptive Streaming, the connection between streaming server and listener is automatically managed, dynamically adjusting bit-rate and audio quality to maintain a solid connection with the best possible audio.
Here’s a quick look at some of the advanced tools you’ll get with ProSTREAM X/2:
- Standard high-quality audio codecs including MP3, AAC-LC, HE-AAC v1, and HE-AAC v2.
- Adaptive Streaming technology that automatically compensates for variations in listeners’ connection strength and bandwidth.
- Process and encode streaming audio for multiple platforms and bit-rates simultaneously.
- Includes basic multiband Omnia processing
- Need even more processing power? Upgrade to ProSTREAM 9X/2, with up to seven bands of multiband AGC and limiting plus Undo — revolutionary technology that can restore poorly-mastered audio to clarity and brilliance.
- Sophisticated software routines that allow you to prepare and correct for streaming complications, such as programming blackouts, Metadata insertion, variable listener environments, and more.
- Flexible audio sourcing accepts input from sound cards, RTP and Livewire™ AoIP connection.
- Unprecedented level of control: use the built-in HTML5 web interface, or fine-tune even further using the REST API.
- Cloud-Ready: ProSTREAM X/2 may be hosted and run using your cloud-based server.
- Built-in SNMP and email notification of system events.
If you think ProSTREAM X/2 sounds good, just wait ‘til you hear it! Register here to receive updates about ProSTREAM X/2, including webinars, video walkthroughs, and special trial offers. (We promise, we won’t spam you!)