SurCode for Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 encoder for Adobe’s Premiere Pro CC is tightly integrated with Adobe Creative Cloud. The SurCode for Dolby Digital encoder is available as a Trial Version on request. Now, both MPEG-2 and H.264 video, with AC-3 or E-AC-3 surround, or stereo audio, can be encoded and multiplexed simultaneously within Adobe’s latest release of its flagship content creation package. SurCode for Dolby Digital plus is the only Dolby-encoding solutions for the Adobe platfom.
Adobe’s Creative Cloud with SurCode for Dolby Digital enables video and audio editors to seamlessly access the full set of professional Dolby Digital encoder options. From right within Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC, 5.1 Dolby Digital or Dolby Digital Plus streams can be encoded directly within your surround mixing environment. At a great price, this is an easy entry into full featured streaming, broadcast, and DVD and BD title creation.
- Tightly integrated into Adobe’s products
- Only Dolby encoding solution for the Adobe platform
- Fully certified & licensed by Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Encodes 5.1 surround or 2.0 stereo into a Dolby Digital (AC-3) or Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3) file
- Accepts up to six audio channels as input
- Supports all Dolby encoding options
- Activation: Web-based, instant product authorization