SurCode for Dolby Digital 5.1 Standalone
Certified by the leader in surround sound, MASI’s SurCode for Dolby Digital 5.1 Encoder creates fully compliant AC-3 files from multichannel WAV or AIFF sources. The Encoder includes all available options, providing complete control of all aspects of the finished product. Enhanced features include batch mode capability, a time code option which time stamps metadata in the encoded file header, editable file edit boxes, auto-generation of destination file names, command line encoding, and a status bar on the bottom of the Main dialog which indicates the progress of the encode job. The SurCode for Dolby Digital 5.1 Encoder also provides real-time decoding and mixdown so you’ll be sure your encoding parameters are correct prior to encoding.
Audio encoded by SurCode for Dolby Digital are fully compatible with all Dolby Digital-branded decoders, either in software or hardware. The Dolby Digital format is the most widely supported consumer standard for surround sound delivery. With SurCode for Dolby Digital 5.1 Encoder, you can surround listeners, worldwide!
- Fully certified and licensed AC-3 encoder and decoder by Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Encode surround (5.1) mixes into stereo files
- Accepts up to six WAV or AIFF files as input
- Stereo mixdown for auditioning Surround files prior to encoding
- Supports all Dolby encoding options
- Windows XP, Vista or Win 7
- Activation: challenge response via system code